Monday, October 6, 2008

When Salman Khan rescued Shourya

Shourya Chaunhan, who was last seen in Vikram Bhatt’s Mumbai Salsa, looks up to Salman Khan.

“He has done something for me which I cannot thank him enough for. It was four years ago, when I was on my way to Mumbai from Hyderabad, when I happened to spot Salman at the Hyderabad airport. I went upto him and asked for an autograph and he willingly obliged. When I was waiting for my flight in the lobby, and checked my handbag, I realised to my horror that I had forgotten my wallet at home. I was really upset and started crying. Salman noticed this. He came upto me and asked me if there was any trouble. When I told him my problem, he told me not to worry and quietly pulled out Rs 2,000 from his pocket and handed them over to me. When I refused, he said ‘Come on! whenever you meet me next, return it to me. Now just relax!’ I was really touched! 

Since then, I never got an opportunity to meet him but now since I am doing films, I would like to meet him and return him the money.”

No comments: