Tuesday, June 17, 2008

'I have never won anything until now'

Rakhi Sawant and her Chiller party walked away with a cash prize of Rs 25 lakh at the grand finale of 9X's Yeh Hai Jalwa. Hussain was the first runner-up and Ronit Roy was the second runner-up.
After being seen in reality shows, Rakhi with be hosting two chat shows. One is titled Baat Bakhi with Rakhi on Zoom Television and the other Arrested by Rakhi will air on Zee Next.
While Rakhi refused to talk about her new shows, she seemed ecstatic about her win in Yeh Hai Jalwa. She tells Rajul Hegde how Jalwa was not like Nach Baliye.


What was the first reaction when She won?
I cannot believe that I have won! I have no words to express myself. All my hard work has paid off. God has been kind to me. Of course without the audience support, I would not have won. I have worked hard, and it has paid off now.

No comments: