Monday, April 7, 2008

Still life

A part of me has died, though it is a part of me I never knew.
It is a part I never met, never touched, never heard. A part I never hugged, never carried, never played with, never spoke to.
I wouldn’t have minded one-sided conversations, or early morning wake-up calls. Then walking together, learning from each other, ‘phoning me up from God knows where...
But I’m looking too far into an impossible future. Why did I never look before?
It isn’t that I won’t love you, and I suppose I’ll create my own memories. The hardest thing was that I saw you, so real, so human. Yet so pale, and so still.

2 comments:

angel eyes said...

hi how r u?

angel eyes said...

if aaj bhi ek accha frnd samjhte ho mujhe so pls reply karna.pata nai aaj tumhara blog dekhkar main rok nai payi khud ko aur maine tumhe msg kiya srry if tumhe bura laga.